Christmas at The Mermaid:
Why not escape to The Mermaid Inn, and Rye, for that very unique Christmas experience?
This year from Lunch on Christmas Eve through to Lunch on December 27th, The Mermaid will be for residents only, to enjoy a special relaxed Rye Christmas. We will provide you with fine food and drink, enjoyed in our Two AA Rosette Restaurant, and the opportunity to explore the cobbled picturesque streets of Rye.
CHRISTMAS BREAKS 2020
Our fully inclusive Christmas Break is available from Christmas Eve until 28th December.
We are pleased to offer a;
- two nights (from £370 pp), three nights (from £540 pp) or a four night break (from £650 pp)
- Your stay commences on Christmas Eve, with afternoon tea in the lounges
- A four- course dinner in our famous Panelled Restaurant on Christmas Eve and includes full English breakfast, luncheon and dinner on each of the following days that you wish to stay.
- Christmas Day luncheon is followed in the evening by a selection of local foods, served in The Tudor Room.
- A 10% service charge is added for good service
- Children 5 and under, are charged only for meals as taken.
- Contact reception on 01797 223065 or email: info[email protected]
All Arrangements are subject to change due to Covid 19 Government Guidelines.